This scholarship is funded by Universitas Padjadjaran – Indonesia.
Closing Date: 23 June 2021
Expected Interview Date: end of June 2021
Subject Areas: Pharmaceutical Sciences
Project Supervisor: Irma Melyani Puspitasari, S.Si., Apt., M.T., PhD.
Medication therapy management (MTM) is a distinct service or group of services provided by health care providers, including pharmacists, to ensure the best therapeutic outcomes for patients. MTM includes five core elements: medication therapy review, a personal medication record, a medication-related action plan, intervention or referral, and documentation and follow-up. MTM training is important to increase the competency of community pharmacists in Indonesia. Successful competencies align with organizational goals and individual performance evaluations and are used to prevent patient harm while improving clinical outcomes that lead to increase patients’ quality of life. Currently, the lack of standardized MTM for community pharmacists in Indonesia may become a problem to the quality service of the pharmacists. This research aims to design and develop standardized and effective MTM training modules for community pharmacists in Indonesia. The MTM training modules are expected to increase competence which includes the knowledge, attitudes, and practices of community pharmacists in Indonesia which in turn can improve the quality of life of the Indonesian people.
- This scholarship is open to candidates of any nationality;
- Applicants should hold a minimum of Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) in Pharmaceutical Sciences. However, other related discipline with relevant experience will be considered.;
- Age limit: Applicants must be under 31 years old;
- Minimum GPA of 3.5 (out of 4) or equivalent. Academic transcripts are required from every college you have attended for at least one academic year as a full-time student. Your transcripts should be uploaded as a scanned copy or PDF. Please ensure that the degree conferral date and the degree conferred is clearly visible on the document.
- English Language Requirements:
You need to achieve the minimum scores shown for any of the English language tests below:
– Minimum overall score for International TOEFL (Paper-Based Test): 525 OR;
– Minimum overall score for International TOEFL (Internet-Based Test): 70 OR;
– Minimum overall score for International TOEFL (Computer-Based Test): 190 OR;
– Minimum overall score for International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic: 6.
This scholarship covers:
1. Tuition fees for the Master’s and Doctoral Program in Universitas Padjadjaran;
2. Monthly living allowance IDR 2.500.000 for 4 (four) years during the Doctoral Program;
3. 1 (one) time return airfare ticket to and from Jakarta Indonesia (from and to the candidate’s nearest international airport);
4. Health insurance for 4 (four) years, during the Master’s and Doctoral Program;
5. There will be additional funds available for research expenses for 4 (four) years during the Master’s and Doctoral program.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete and submit the following documents to email@example.com, and address the email for your application as ‘Padjadjaran Excellence Fastrack Scholarship – Irma Melyani Puspitasari‘:
- Degree certificates and transcripts;
- Two letter of recommendations. Applicants are required to submit two letters of recommendation. These recommendations should be written by people who have supervised you in an academic, employment, or community service setting. Your recommendations should directly address your suitability for admission to a postgraduate program at Universitas Padjadjaran;
- Statement of Purpose. Your statement should be typed, single-spaced and should be between two to three pages. Describe your reasons for applying to the proposed program, your preparation for this field of study, and explain why the position particularly matches your skills and experience, and how you choose to develop the project, which may aid the admissions committee in evaluating your motivation for postgraduate study.
- 2-page Curriculum Vitae;
- Certificate of Proficiency in English; and
- Other supporting documents.
If you require any further information with regard to this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.